|Car Share Forum
|General forum rules
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||carshare [ Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||General forum rules|
Car share forum is a friendly and welcoming online community for like minded people, where we encourage free speech. To maintain this friendly and welcoming vibe and to encourage even more people to use the site, a clear set of rules is essential.
1. Carshareforum.com and Carshareforum.co.uk are multi-cultural communities. Racism in any form will not be tolerated, neither will **** and/or discrimination of any type, so please keep it civil.
2. No Offensive or Illegal material is acceptable onto these forums. **** or other explicitly violent content or links to it will be removed immediately.
3. No Flaming, trolling or ridiculing of members.
4. Remember â€“ this is not only a multi-cultural community, there is also a wide age range of members. Accordingly, anything that is thought to be offensive or in bad taste will be removed by forum moderators.
5. Referral links, SPAM, commercial advertisements or scams are not permitted in any of the Forums.
6. The forums are only opened to members aged 18 or over.
Users that do not comply with the above rules risk content deletion, a warning and/or restricted use of the forums. In turn, if you see content that you feel does not comply with these rules, please tell us about it.
If a member is experiencing any problems of the above nature, please contact one of the staff.
Car share forum moderators are there to assist and guide you to an enjoyable experience on Carshare, but, will also enforce the above rules and remove anything they think is unsuitable at their discretion.
Car share forum is not responsible for anything happening outside this forum.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group