It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

OFFERED: Bristol - London - 1/2 pax - Various In Xmas Period 

Post OFFERED: Bristol - London - 1/2 pax - Various In Xmas Period
Heres my itinerary over christmas:

21st December 10pm - Travelling down to Surrey (near Gatwick).
22nd December 8pm - Travelling back to Bristol
23rd December 10pm - Travelling down to Surrey
26th December anytime - Travelling back to Bristol

On the first trip we have room for one person and some luggage, and on the second we have room for 2 and lots of luggage! We can take pets (small ones on the first trip and any size on the second as long as they fit on the back seat with you) and we have a large dog harness if needed.
I know we are travelling late but we could give you a lift places in West London, South London, South East London (don't really want to go further round than the bridge on the M25 anti-clockwise from the M4)or anywhere in Surrey or the Surrey side of Kent, We would even stretch to Horley/Crawley area.
All we ask is contribution towards petrol costs...say £10 one way or £15 return.
To tell you a bit more about us; we are a family of 3 - me, my hubby Carl and our 5 month old son Matthew. Our car journeys have bouts of noise and silence depending on whats happening, whether Matthew wants to chat about nothing or if there is loads of traffic and we just want to moan! We have the obligatory pit stop at Reading as to keep Matthew suitably occupied and happy. The first journey will have the 3 of us in the car and the second will be Carl and my brother Ben.
Email me if you want a lift.
Nikki

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:49 am