It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

OFFERED - Edinburgh----->Stevenage (near London) - 

Post OFFERED - Edinburgh----->Stevenage (near London) -
Hi

Edinburgh----->Stevenage (near London)

I will be driving home for Christmas on either the 22nd or 23rd of December (flexible). I usually drive down the A1 along the east of england through Newcastle etc, however I might be tempted to go a different way e.g manchester, birmingham etc. I am looking for up to 4 people to share this journey with me, the more people there are, the cheaper and greener the journey will be.

Petrol costs for the journey are between £40 and £50 (depending on how full the car is), so the maximum you would need to pay is £20.

For people wanting to go all the way to london, Stevenage has very good rail links with the capital with trains leaving frequently (every 20 mins during commuting times).

I am more that happy to pick somebody up anywhere along the way, or drop off at any point.

Please contact me if you are not sure if you are on route (of course costs can be negotiated depending on length of journey)

Any other questins feel free to ask

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Chris

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:52 am