It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

offered: lift from Cardiff to Bristol Mon-Fri 

Post offered: lift from Cardiff to Bristol Mon-Fri
I will be starting work at Bristol Royal Infirmary on the 13th April and I am looking for a car-share to cut costs. It costs about £10 per day by train or £11 by car after factoring in the toll etc. I'm a female car owner/driver (non smoker) from Cardiff Bay. BRI is in the centre of Bristol (near Cabot Circus) and I will be working Mon-Fri 9-5 (flexible though - could be 8-4 if you like). Would also be willing to be a passenger alternate days or something but I can't solely be a passenger as sometimes I will need access to my car - I will also be working in Southmead which is a fair trek from the centre (would obviously come back to pick the passenger up etc!)

Open to offers regarding price but this can be worked out later on! I may also be able to collect you from home but again locations/times etc can also be worked out later.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Julia

Email: ju@apparentlynothing.net
Tel: 07793671709

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Post Re: offered: lift from Cardiff to Bristol Mon-Fri
Hi Julia

I am going to start a job in bristol shortly and will be commuting from cardiff to bristol mon to fri 9-5 job.
I am a female non smoker don't drive was looking to share the lift cost with someone. My job will be close to bristol city centre too and live in cardiff city road.
Was wondering if u were still looking for someone who can share the cost with you. If yes then I am interested and if u can email me on joy_ Jaya11@yahoo.co.in that will be great so we can discuss this in detail.

Regards
Jaya

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm